There is nothing quite like the sensation of hovering in a powerful, fast-moving helicopter - looking down at the ground just a few feet below. But there is no time to ponder, as your pilot has applied power and you can feel the helicopter accelerating over the ground and now you are climbing, flying away to 1000 feet. Whilst you admire the breath-taking countryside, your pilot will point out the local landmarks. Gradually the helicopter returns gently to earth.
Don't forget to take your camera, so you can you can re-live the experience with friends and family
and show off your fantastic photographs.
Once you are back on the ground you can enjoy a glass of bubbly.
Typically flights take place at least one weekend day per month from April to October.
• Fly for 6 miles on board one of our Jet Powered Helicopters
• Glass of Bubbly
• Safety Briefings
• Public Liability Insurance
• Up to 3 Voucher Holders can fly in the Rear of the Helicopter
• The Co-pilot Seat is a £10 upgrade on the day
• Free Car Parking, Cafe & Viewing Area
• 24/7 Online Booking Facility
• A full choice of UK Wide locations is available during the main Flying Season (April - October)
• Bussow Farm (Cornwall) is a SUMMER SPECIAL available for 2 weeks ONLY
• A limited number of WINTER SPECIAL locations are availbable (November - March)
• Spectators are welcome and may take photographs
Availability and exclusion dates will vary depending on location. All dates are subject to availability.
Terms and conditions apply