- Chilled bottle of Prosecco in room on arrival (value £34)
- Dinner for two on first evening
- Full Scottish breakfast daily
- Late check out at 12 noon (value £25)
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival (subject to availability on check in)
A magnificent 13th century fortress just 8 miles from Edinburgh's city centre. Set within acres of wooded parkland on the picturesque banks of the River Esk, Dalhousie Castle has luxurious surrounds, and holds the title as 'Scotland's Oldest Inhabited Castle'.
The Falconry hosts an impressive variety of species including hawks, buzzards, falcons, eagles and owls, the castle falconry offers a range of packages available to book for individuals or groups, ideal for all ages.
Relax and unwind in the impressive Aqueous Spa. Enjoy facials, massages, beauty, and nail treatments, which all include use of the leisure facilities for two hours including the hydro-pool. (Extra Supplement payable.)
Availability and exclusion dates will vary depending on location. All dates are subject to availability.
Terms and conditions apply